Campus Safety & Security Officer
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||The primary purpose of the security officer position is to assure that all buildings and areas of the campus are secure. In this role the Security Officer will also represent the maintenance department by answering emergency calls, taking action whenever it is within your knowledge and capabilities, and contacting appropriate personnel when necessary. |
Schedule: 2 days per week. Choose two days between Tuesday-Thursday. 8am-4pm.
|Duties:|| 1. Perform security patrols of all buildings and grounds on the campus.|
2. Conduct exterior patrols of all secured buildings.
3. Have a working knowledge of the various alarm systems (Digital Designs “Safe-T-Call” & Fike Fire alarms) and the DSX/ACS entry system.
4. Respond to emergency calls.
5. Conduct security checks of all the resident storage rooms, community rooms, restrooms and unlocked areas on all high-rise floors.
6. Assist residents who are locked out of their living quarters or need other help.
7. Act as first responder to “Panic” calls and assist the nurses with panic calls when requested
|Qualifications:||• One-year experience in a law enforcement, security or emergency response field is preferred.|
• Valid motor vehicle driver’s license. MUST be approved by the insurance provider to drive a Lakeview Village vehicle.
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support certification, i.e. CPR)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.