|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Part time Counter Attendant needed for our Bistro. Position is Mon thru Fri 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.|
To perform a variety of duties preparation of all food products for Bistro and attending counter to all guests of the Bistro.
|Duties:||1. Adherence to all sanitation and food handling protocols.|
2. Preparation of food in accordance with sanitary regulations and departmental policies and procedures.
3. Assigned pre-meal preparation.
4. Assurance that food is prepared in accordance with standardized recipes.
5. Maintenance of all appropriate documentation of temperature charts and similar records according to established protocols.
6. Appropriate use of unused production and product at the conclusion of each day.
7. Assist patrons by answering questions about merchandise, advising on selection and checking out customers at checkout counter.
8. Development, in coordination with the Manager of new menu items and recipes.
9. Responsible for daily inventory of all food items and daily replenishment of needs from storage.
10. Receive, open, unpack and issue all merchandise delivered for the Bistro.
|Qualifications:||• GED or High School Graduation Preferred.|
• Good communication skills; must be able to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills.
• Must have a working knowledge of HACCP and OSHA protocols
• Three (3) years of cooking experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.