|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||120 Bed Skilled Nursing (LTC)|
|Description:||To maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, orderly, attractive manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor, to assure that the highest degree of cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times. |
Responsible for Daily Cleaning of the following areas:
1. All resident rooms: Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom. Bathroom items include: Stool, vanity, faucets, mirrors, tile (shower if included) floor, and all “touch areas.” Replenishing housekeeping supplies when necessary; this includes: toilet tissue, paper towels, hand soap. Rooms to be cleaned and disinfected including all “touch areas.” Dust, clean furniture, vents, windowsills, sweep and wet mop floors. “Look Around” area
2. East hall shower ( tile, floor, vents, stool, sink, mirror, window sills and all fixtures)
3. Resident Dining Room - spot mop and dust mop; to be completed after residents’ breakfast and lunch (week-ends only)
4. Offices-trash emptied & room tidied; cleaned thoroughly each week
5. Soiled & Clean Utility Rooms- sink, counter & trash cans cleaned; floor swept & mopped; straightened & tidied
6. “Living Area”- dusted, water fountain cleaned, floor swept & mopped, “tidied”
7. Med Room/Pantry – dusted; floor swept & mopped; sink, counter and refrigerator cleaned
8. Hospitality Room-dusted & vacuumed; straightened & tidied
9. C.C. Entry-dusted, trash removed, vacuumed, tidied, floor swept & mopped
10. Hallways-dust windowsills, pictures, handrails, vents, etc…
11. Completing daily Housekeeper’s Log
12. Inspecting light fixtures for burned out bulbs; replace or write work order
13. Reporting any items requiring maintenance.
14. Reporting any situation or equipment that may pose safety threat.
15. Cleaning CDC areas with same precaution as State regulated.
Responsible for Monthly cleaning of the following areas:
15. Wash and disinfect resident beds. Also required to clean and disinfect resident beds when resident vacates room.
16. All other duties as assigned by supervisor or person in charge.
|Qualifications:||•Preferred at least 6 months experience in long-term care setting in housekeeping, activity, laundry or dietary departments|
•Must be willing and able to work weekends